What are you willing to give, sacrifice, keep and release?
Growing in God’s grace and love requires us to willingly walk in the fruit of the spirit
Galatians 5:22-23 New International Version (NIV)
“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.”
1. Willingly serving others in love, kindness and gentleness.
2. Willingly practicing self-control during family gatherings.
3. Willingly walking in peace with a joyful heart regardless of life challenges instead
4. Willingly remaining faithful while waiting for the manifestation of answer prayer.
5. Willingly forbearance with others’ choices and knowing when to say no to others
Remember God is about relationship with Him, family, self, and others.