Pilate: The Wall Roll Down (good core strength and strength restore throughout your daily activities).
• Stand against a wall with your feet about 10 inches away
• Let your shoulder blades slide down your back as you bring your arms up just inside your peripheral vision
• Lengthen your spine, lift your abs, and lead with the top of your head as you curl over
• Keep your legs straight, knees soft, as you curve your spine in a roll, vertebrae by vertebrae, down toward the floor. The arms go along with the ears
• Go as far as you feel comfortable
• Initiate the return with your low abdominals, just above your pubic bone
• Roll up sequentially until your head floats up on top
• Repeat 3 – 5 times
Please share with us how this exercise eased your stress and strengthen your core.
On your wellness journey, would you like to transition from an unhealthy lifestyle to a wholesome, productive lifestyle? Try our Wholistic wellness transformation process by joining our Transformation book club.