We all want to maintain a slim and healthy waistline. This assist with maintaining a healthy heart, lowing our blood pressure, and eliminates the appearance of a tire belly. On our lunch break or whenever we have some free time, let us try a standing strength training technique that can sculpt and tone our abdominal area.
Pull Down and Punch
Pull Down Punch
1. Stand with feet shoulder width apart.
2. Keep a soft bend in your knees (for back support and tight lower back).
3. Reach over head with elbows bent and palms facing inward.
4. Slowly pull your arms down to shoulder length.
5. Lower right elbow down to your right side with palm facing upward.
6. Extend your left arm straight out with palm facing downward.
7. Return to start position.
8. Repeat on the same side for 3 sets of 10 reps then switch sides.
Remember “Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defiles the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are” (1Corinthains 3: 16-17 KJV).