When you think about where we place our trust, we must remember to:
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding” (Proverbs 3:5, NIV).
trying not to make it work within our own strength.
Tomorrow, this can be challenging. So how can we overcome the desire and need to help God help us?
- Read and obey His plan for you.
- Pray without ceasing.
- Watch out for the “What If Syndrome”:
- What if I cannot meet the requirements?
- What if I cannot pay the bills?
- What if I do not get the promotion?
- Accept the outcome trusting that God has another ram in the bush.