It is always a blessing to complete a task or assignment that God has given us. Once we have completed the task we can look back and:
• Praise God from whom all blessing flow.
• Thank our community of supporter (no man is an island).
• Take time out to celebrate.
• Continue to praise and thank God
• Keep an attitude of gratitude.
• Never forget where we come from
• Never forget God’s goodness.
As Byron and Rev. Dr. Fredina look back over their journey that led Rev. Dr. Fredina to receive her Doctor in Ministry (Independence Design; Wholistic Wellness), they remain grateful, humble and appreciative of God’s Grace and Mercy. They are thankful and grateful for family members, friends, advisors, professors, and prayer warriors who journeyed with them.
Thank you all
Byron and Rev. Dr. Fredina