The weather forecast reveals that temperature is rising. This means more outdoor activities. Since we are fearfully and wonderfully made in His Image, we must engage in skin care maintenances. First thing we must do is to seek SP (Spiritual Physician) on our need for sunscreen.
Suggestive tips on who can benefit for wearing sunscreen:
• Anyone who easily sunburn.
• Those who work outdoors and will be enjoying outdoor activities.
• Anyone who wants to maintain youthful skin, free of wrinkles and uneven pigment.
• Those who would like to avoid developing a skin cancer (or a subsequent skin cancer).
• Anyone taking medication that make them burn easier in the sun.
• Those with certain auto-immune conditions, such as lupus.
“Do you not know that you are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in you?” (1 Corinthians 3:16 ESV).
We are set free by our Faith in Christ; therefore, today, let us enjoy the sunrise, sunset, and our time in the sun.
“If anyone has suffered a burn on the skin and the burned area changes color, becoming either reddish white or shiny white” (Leviticus 13:24 NLT).