“Spend your time and energy in training yourself for spiritual fitness. Physical exercise has some value, but spiritual exercise is much more important for it promises a reward in both this life and the next. This is true and everyone should accept it” (1 Timothy 4:7-9 NLT).
Daily intake of God’s Spiritual Nutrition includes:
- Morning dose of hope through Bible Study: ” But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not faint” ( Isaiah 40:31 NIV).
- Asking God for guidance through prayer: “Make me know your ways, O LORD; Teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me. For You are the God of my salvation; For You I wait all the day” ( Psalm 25: 4-5 NKV).
- Putting on God’s Armor: ” Therefore, put on every piece of God’s armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil” (Ephesians 6: 13a NLT).
- Making your faith declaration according to Scripture: “For I know the plans I have for you, say the Lord. They are plansmfor good and not for disaster , to give you a future and hope” (Jeremiah 29:11 NLT).
- Walking in the fruit of the spirit: “I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh” ( Galatians 5:16 NKV).
Have a blessed day walking in His Spirit.