We may not know what tomorrow will bring. If we hold onto the Arthur and finisher of our faith as Believers, we will be able to endure life’s challenges. Just like with any chronic disease renal diseases can be prevented. Here are some suggestive ways to prevent kidney diseases:
- Drink lots of water. Decrease your phosphorous intake.
- Take probiotics daily.
- Include a daily dose of green juice, which includes collard, spinach, kale, etc. (know your allergy or medication restrictions).
- Eat the following kidney supportive foods: peppers, garlic, onions, apples, cabbage, cauliflower, cranberries, blueberries, strawberries, and watermelon.
- Maintain a healthy weight for your age, body image, and bone density.
- Don’t stop or stop smoking.
- Be aware of how long you have been taking the following medicines: High Blood Pressure, Cholesterol, and pain relievers (Tylenol, Aleve, Advil, Motrin, Nuprin, etc.).
- Make sure your diet is balanced and healthy while you continue to educate yourself in the area of health and wellness.
Please Note: If you are dealing with chronic diseases (diabetes, heart issue, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, allergy, sinus) you may be taken medication that lists various side effects, vitamin deficiency, and elimination of certain foods. Please check with your SP and MP before changing eating habits, adding vitamin supplementation, fluid intake, and initiate an exercise plan.
Ring the Bells. You made it through another day. Before you enter your evening agenda, relax by listening to Byron Weems’s music video on Youtube called Ring The Bells.
Listen, like, subscribe and share
Enjoy your evening.