This is the time to thank God for all He has done.
- Note: you can offer up prayers of Thanksgiving throughout your day whenever a thought of thankfulness crosses your mind. Take a thanksgiving break.
- There is no correct way.
- You can do it before, during, or after meals.
- You can do this while you are driving or walking to school, going to work, or visiting (Philippians 4:6 “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your request be made known to God).
- You can do this while you are waiting in line, waiting on friends, before your interview, and before, during or after taking a test, (1 Thessalonians 5:18 “Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you”).
- You can be thankful morning, noon, or night (Psalm 107:1 “Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever”).
Thankfulness is a lifestyle when you appreciate all that God has done for you.
“Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus” (1 Thessalonians 5:28 NIV).
Have a thankful day.