Living with love ones can be excited, or boring, painful or pleasant. Each person has his or her own unique personalty, character, attitude, and outlook on life.
As we walk in His image, we walk and serve our family members in His love.
Mental health tips we can engage in during our family time:
- Share your contagious smile.
- Remember only God is perfect.
- Build self-confidence in Christ.
- Complement others’ success.
- Walk, talk, and serve self and others in His Love.
- Get a good night sleep.
- Most importantly, pray, read His word, and continuously seek His guidance.
You can “do all things through Christ who strengthens me” (Philippians 4:13 NKJV).
Mental health within the family expresses God’s Wellness Plan when you love, accept, and see your family members through the eyes of Christ.
Have a blessed weekend in Christ.
Byron and Reverend Fredina