It is Monday. It is time to twist our thought while we lunge into the productive week ahead. Let us stay active and in shape as we face masks through this week and endure or handle plans and unexpected circumstances. Let us try this strengthening, sculpting, and toning movement.
- Facing sideways, hands at your side, shoulder relaxed and feet are shoulder-width apart.
- Step your left foot forward into a lunge position.
- Make sure your forward knee is bent and your back heel is up.
- Bring your arms upward and bend at the elbow.
- Twist your torso to the left side.
- Return to start.
- Repeat on your left side for 3 sets of 10 reps.
- Try this on your right side.
Let us know how your lunge twisting movement goes.
On your wellness journey, would you like to transition from an unhealthy lifestyle to a wholesome, productive lifestyle? Try our Wholistic wellness transformation process by joining our Transformation book club.