Have you dealt with someone who was jealous of your Identity?
Before we can deal with the person in Christ, let us define jealousy.
Dictionary.com defines jealousy as
Resentment against a rival, a person enjoying success.
Translation, the person just does not like you because of your lifestyle.
Tomorrow if you notice jealous behavior or actions being directed at you:
- Talk to God about the situation.
- Pray for the person (remember only God knows the person heart).
- Ask God to show you how to lovingly interact with the person, if God directs you to.
- If you feel like you cannot handle the situation at that time:
- Keep praying.
- Keep silent until God gives you guidance.
- Keep telling God about your feelings.
- Remember this too shall pass.
- Remember God wants you to forgive the person. Let it go and remember God is with you.
- Do not let anyone detour you from your destiny in Christ.
Psalms 37: 1-3 KJV
“Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the Lord, and do good, so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed”.