Take a break from your daily activities and try
- Sitting in a chair.
- Hands by your side with palms facing outward.
- Shoulders are relaxed.
- Abdominal muscles are tight.
- Feet together.
- Place your hands with palms facing inward on your stomach.
- Slowly inhale and pull your abdominal muscle inward. (hold your breathe for 30 seconds).
- Slowly exhale and relax your abdominal muscles.
- Try 4 sets of holding your breath for 30 seconds.
Let us know how your Isometric Squeeze movement goes.
On your wellness journey, would you like to transition from an unhealthy lifestyle to a wholesome, productive lifestyle? Try our Wholistic wellness transformation process by joining our Transformation book club.