Throughout our lives, someone has told us that he or she “Did Not Like You”
Those four words can be devastating.
No matter how we act or what we say we know that
God will always love us, even though He might not like our actions. He is the only Supreme Being who never disowns us because of our actions, choices, or spoken words.
As you interact with others and maybe hear the four words in a sentence “I Do Not Like You” or maybe someone tells you that someone else does not like you.
Try the following steps:
- Remember, God’s love for you.
- Remind yourself, sometimes you do not like yourself.
- Remember, everyone is entitled to like or dislike you.
- Prayerfully seek God to find out why (if it is important to you).
- You want to know is it because of your attitude, if so seek God on guidance.
- You want to know is it because of how God created you, if so, do not take it personally, release to God in prayer
- Remind yourself, that you are held accountable for your actions and responses.
- Try not to take it personally, keep praying until you are able to let it go.
- Do not allow any person’s opinion of you to detour you from your destiny in Christ
- Always walk in His love
- “And over all these virtues put on love which binds them all together in perfect unity” (Colossians 3:14)