Each day on earth reminds us that we are walking in the image of Christ in a physical body. Every day brings with it, job promotions, financial opportunities, and health challenges. As we are growing older in God’s grace, how can we maintain healthy lifestyles that serve, honor, and glorify God?
We can do this by taking a Health Assessment.
What is a Health Assessment?
Taking time out to evaluate your spiritual, physical, and emotional well being. Ask the Holy Spirit how often you need to have this check-up. Below is a suggestive list. Seek God on what you should include within your health check-up.
- How often do I pray?
- Am I reading His word daily?
- Am my fellow shipping with other Believers?
- Am I walking in the fruit of the Spirit?
- How is my hair care?
- Are there any new or changing moles?
- How often am I exercising?
- What are my eating habits?
- How is my vision?
- How are my lungs?
- Did I have my annual physical?
- How do I feel?
- Am I a giver?
- Am I living in isolation?
- How is my marriage if married?
- How is my relationship with sibling, children, and relatives?
- Do I have people in my life that are toxic to my well-being?
Assessing your answers
- Guilt and shame free.
- Remembering that God loves you and is with you.
“Dear friend, I hope all is well with you and that you are healthy in body as you are strong in spirit” (3 John 1:2 NLT).
When you wake up in the morning, remember you are living within God’s Divine Wellness Plan that was uniquely created for you, His child.