Dealing with family members can be stressful if we do not relax in God’s grace and accept His Grace.
We engage in His rest and acceptance as we:
- Realize and accept the no one is perfect.
- Enjoy God’s unconditional love (not based on works or gifts).
- Let God Handle things ( as we pray without ceasing).
- Faith walk not fear walk.
- Exchange your perfection for God’s peace.
- Self-acceptance (knowing you will make mistakes).
“Each of us should use whatever gift you have received to serve others as faithful servants of God’s grace in its various forms” (1 Peter 4:10).
Enjoy the diversity within your family.
God loves you and so do Byron and Reverend Fredina.