God created us to feel and experience full range of emotions. Emotions and friendships originate with your personal awareness and acceptance of your emotions.
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle means dealing, understanding, and accepting your emotions.
How can you deal with your emotional states?
- Seeking God in prayer
- Letting your creator know how you are feeling.
- Ask Him why are you feeling the way you are feeling.
- Ask Him to help you notice when the feeling started.
- Ask yourself-when feeling sad, anxious, or upset
- Is there bitterness or forgiveness within?
- Do I just need to get some rest?
- Do I need to repent.
- When feeling joyous, happy, excited
- Praise and worship God.
- Thank God.
- Enjoy the moment.
Friendship with your emotions allows you to be a Christlike friend.
“Search me, O God, and know my heart. Try me and know my anxious thoughts” (Psalm 139: 23 NIV).