Try this fun energizing fitness movement with your family.
Standing Bicycle/with Front Kick
1. Stand with feet shoulder width apart.
2. Keep a soft bend in your knees (for back support and tight lower back).
3. Clasp your hands behind your head.
4. Twist your torso towards the right.
5. Lift your right knee up towards your right elbow.
6. Return to start
7. Try 3 sets of 10 reps.
8. Repeat on the left side.
9. Try this sequence with a front kick; elbows bent at your side and your palms are facing inward.
Do you have some suggestions on maintaining family fun, excitement and peace?
Looking for some more family fun activity try purchasing our Fun Fitness Book; https://wonderfullymadeinc.com/books/