Did you know that exercising can be incorporated into your teeth brushing time? We all need to maintain and tone our face muscles. It is not time consuming at all and can be completed by the time you finish washing your face. Let’s get started.
1. Facing the mirror recite your vowels A-E-I-O-U.
2. When using mouth wash twist your mouth muscles from side to side.
3. Stick your tongue out of you mouth, move it from right to left, and upwards and downwards.
4. Keep one eye open and close one.
5. Open and close both eyes.
6. Look from right to left then from left to right.
The exercise benefits from the above routine are as follows:
1. The exercises will assist you in maintaining smooth and firm facial muscles.
2. It will assist in removing puffiness or “bags” under the eyes.
3. It will minimize facial lines and wrinkles.
4. It will improve facial muscle tone which will result in better blood circulation and a more radiant complexion.
“Don’t you know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and who was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourselves but to God”(1 Corinthians 6:19).