Our eyes are vital to our visual perception. We are blessed with external vision to help us comprehend our surroundings, environments, personal and professional choices. At times we take our external vision for granted, when we do not take the time to stand in awe of God’s unique and beautiful creations; people, places and things. Only when we have complications with our vision, do we start to get concerned about our future visions.
What nutrition do we need to maintain our healthy eyes?
1. We need to make sure our spiritual vision is rooted upon the Sword of the Spirit, God’s word.
2. To reduce the risk of macular degeneration, cataracts, and loss of vision we need (check with your Medical Physician (MP)) to see if we need to incorporate the following vitamin supplements: Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamins B6, B9 and B12, Riboflavin, Niacin, Lutein and Zeaxanthin. and Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
3. We need to eat healthy foods- fish, nuts, legumes. Citrus fruits, leafy green vegetables, carrots, sweet, and beef.
4. We need to always praise and thank God for your 20/20 vision.
5. We need to make sure we schedule and keep our annual eye examination.
“The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is healthy, your whole body will be full of light” (Matthew 6:22).
Wellness Made Clear (WMC Subscriber), is an educational blogsite which offers our subscribers comprehensive and resourceful knowledge about wholistic wellness dimension (spiritual, physical, emotional, mental, financial, and vocational). We motivate and educate our subscribers on how to interconnect the various wellness components within their personal and professional lifestyles: mental health awareness, spiritual enrichment, healthcare longevity, relational enhancement, crisis and trauma foresight, resilience development, and much more. The monthly fee is only a $1 dollar. To enroll go to https://wonderfullymadeinc.com/wellness-made-clear-wmc-subscriber/