How is our vision? We need to be good to our physical eyesight. In order to see within the natural realm, eye care maintenance is a necessity.
How can we be good to our eyes?
1. Schedule annual eye care examination
2. Spend less time looking at our digital devices
3. 20-20-20 Rule
4. Every 20 minutes of screen viewing time give your eyes a quick break
Close them for about 5-10 seconds and just breath
5. 20 feet rule
Try to stare at something at least 20 feet away
6. 20 second stare
Stare at least 20 seconds to engage your distance vision and ease eye strain.
7. Eat healthier (Note: just suggestive food tips. Check with your SP (Spiritual Physician) and MP (Medical Physician) on food choices and know if you have an allergic reaction)
Eat foods that contain Lutein and zeaxanthin (which are typically found together), Omega-3s and antioxidants.
• Select sunglasses
• Even thou wearing sunglasses is a fashion statement, they are essential to helping protect your eyes against the sun’s harsh rays.
• Choose sunglasses that block more than 95 percent of UV-A and more than 99 percent of UV-B radiation.
9. Sport or outdoor activities
o Select lenses made from a polycarbonate material for impact-resistance.
Food for thought.
Where are our eyes taking us spiritually? As we are looking at the various scenery, what do we see?
Do we see the Christ in others?
Do we see others’ bad sides?
Do we see and appreciate God’s handy work within our environment, within our career choices, within our family members, and within our finance?
Or do we only see sadness, greed, hatred, or self-righteousness?
“Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things” (Philippians 4:8 ESV).
If you are looking for some anointed inspirational songs, check out our music section and purchase some of our anointed music by our musical therapist, Byron Weems.