When we think of strength training we do not think about punching someone. A punch if used to tone your upper body can be very effective.
Pull Down Punch
1. Stand with feet shoulder width apart.
2. Keep a soft bend in your knees (for back support and tight lower back).
3. Reach over head with elbows bent and palms facing inward.
4. Slowly pull your arms down to shoulder length.
5. Lower right elbow down to your right side with palm facing upward.
6. Extend your left arm straight out with palm facing downward.
7. Return to start position.
8. Repeat on the same side for 1 set of 10 reps then switch sides.
If we are glorifying God through our punches, let us punch away.
“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).