Today try to incorporate some fitness into your daily activities.
Chair Squat/March around Your Chair
1 Stand in front of your chair.
2. Feet are shoulder-width apart.
3 Contract your abs and keep them tight.
4. Push your rear end out towards the chair.
5. Bend your knees and slowly squat towards the chair.
6. Push through your heels as you lift upward.
7. Fully extend your legs until you are back in a standing position
8. Try 1 set of 10 reps
9. You can march around your chair or do 1 set of 10 reps alternating knee lifts.
10. Repeat 1-9 two more times
Let us know how this energy break works for you.
On your wellness journey, would you like to transition from an unhealthy lifestyle to a wholesome, productive lifestyle? Try our Wholistic wellness transformation process by joining our Transformation book club.