Ways of coping with life’s adversities have been passed down through our parents and learned behavior traits from others.
Let us ponder over some behaviors we can use to cope with various stressful situations.
- Eliminate Stress (Remember with God all things are possible)
- God time, prayer, meditation(Daily spend time with God).
- Me time ( Take time to enjoy life).
- Say no (This will allow you not to overload your schedule and your physical health)
- Ask for help (No man is an Island. God created us to serve and help each other).
- Exercise (Remember your body is God’s Temple, so keep it healthy).
Remember “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me” (Philippians 4:13 KJV).
Sing Philippians 4:13 throughout your daily activities today and received His blessing and reassurance that He is taking good care of you.