God created us with healing defenses within our bodies. During cold climates, our hair grows faster to maintain body warmth. In dry climates, sinus attack causing more mucus. How our bodies’ systems adapt to the ongoing environmental demands are endless under God’s grace and mercy.
We let our defenses down and drain through the procrastination zone. What are some “logic excuses” we proclaim for procrastinating?
We will do it tomorrow.
We cannot do the task because it is too hard.
We are afraid that we will fail and look foolish.
Yes, we continue to talk, talk, and talk ourselves out of stepping out in faith as we trust and lean on God versus self.
In order to defeat traveling down the road of procrastination, we need to change our mindsets.
Since we delay projects when we believe and claim that they are too hard, we need to believe and confess that in Christ we can do this.
Suggestion on how to step out in Christlike face and tackle the spirit of procrastination
1. Face our fears by being honest with ourselves and admit that we procrastinate in the area we fear.
2. Find the root cause for the fear.
3. Pray about the situation.
4. Quote God’s Word. “For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline” (2 Timothy 1:7 NIV).
5. Do it anyhow regardless of how we feel.
6. Accept that it is ok to make mistakes.
7. Keep on trying and quoting God’s word until the project is completed.
8. Upon completion praise God and move forward.
Remind ourselves, that if we could do everything within our own strengths, what would we need God for. That is why He is the creator and we are His creation.
WE HAVE ADDED A WELLNESS MADE CLEAR (WMC SUBSCRIBER). THIS EDUCATIONAL BLOGSITE OFFERS OUR SUSCRIBERS COMPREHENSIVE AND RESOURCEFUL KNOWLEDGE ABOUT HOLISTIC WELLNESS DIMENSION. FEE IS ONLY 6 DOLLARS MONTHLY. TO ENROLL, TO THE MENU BUTTON. SELECT WELLNESS MADE CLEAR (WMC SUBSCRIBER).